How to create my Autumn Wreath...
- Buy a branch wreath, I got mine at Daylesford Farm in Oxforshire. It is a little investment, but you will use it for years, changing it for the seasons.
- Weave wheat strands through the brands in a fan motion
- Forage for conkers, nuts, blackerry sprigs
- Add some softness with lovely srpigs of fresh sage
- Pop crab apples in between the branches
- Hang apple crisps from the smaller twigs, these are so easy to make, here's how
- Pop a small squash in the middle